Where to Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Las VegasDecember 21, 2015 12:47 pm
Every day is a spectacle in Las Vegas, so when it comes to New Year’s Eve Vegas is unrivaled in its over the top celebrations. to make it easy for you – and to make sure you don’t miss out on the best – here are our favourite events to help you welcome 2016 and wave goodbye to 2015 with style.
- If you are looking for a great view to watch the Strip’s New Year’s spectacle then take a trip on The Linq’s High Roller Observation wheel which is currently the tallest in the world at 550 feet. With an open bar and midnight toast alongside an unparalleled 360-degree view of Vegas, this is an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss.
- If you want to say goodbye to 2015 in a quieter way Michelin-starred chef Pierre Gagnaire is offering a six course extravaganza at his restaurant Twist. It is a Mandarin Oriental restaurant, with the NYE meal featuring black and white truffles. You can opt for a wine pairing and you have the opportunity to speak to the chef himself.
- If you want to immerse yourself in the festivities then you can stroll down the Strip. There is a predicted 300,000 people planning to spend New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas and the epicentre of the celebrations is the strip. The midnight fireworks are released simultaneously from different casino roofs with the Strip as the centre and it is set to be a colourful and buzzing environment.
- If you want a calmer party head over to the Bellagio where Hyde is hosting a Gatsby themed party with fireworks at midnight over the fountains. The dress code is dress to impress with the theme of Gatsby in mind so 2016 will be brought in in style with a blast from the past.
- Ever wanted to watch fireworks from the same altitude as their explosion? Well here is your chance! The 108th floor of the Stratosphere is playing host to an unforgettable NYE party with an open bar and a champagne toast at midnight.